The four-channel LMG450 power meter is another advanced product from ZES ZIMMER LMG series of precision power meters, tried and tested and widely accepted by the market.
It is designed as a universal meter for the entire field of power electronics and network analysis. It can be used in practically all power electronics applications, in development and test systems, in quality assurance and maintenance. It is fully frequency converter compatible.
It can also be used for measurements in motors, transformers, conventional and switched power supply units. It is also suitable for mains analysis measurements.
- Four independent current and voltage channels
- Isolated measurement inputs with extremely low capacitance and highest dynamics CMR and interference immunity
- Gapless measuring process
- Harmonic and Interharmonics analysis up to 99th harmonic.
- Analog and digital inputs/outputs
- Additional inputs for current sensors
- Auto-scaling current sensors, with phase and amplitude compensation
- PC interfaces, memory-card slot.
- Graphical colour display to show 4 to 8 measured values, wave form, diagrams of calculated values, bar charts and vector diagrams (Fresnel diagrams)
- Ergonomic, user-friendly interface
- Formula editor
- LabVIEW driver included.