The Miro PQ41 Three Phase Power Quality Logger and Analyser is a Class S, CAT IV 600V weatherproof (IP66) instrument of choice for investigating Voltage interruptions, Flicker, THD, individual Harmonics, Frequency, Power and Energy.
Alarm lists and RMS captures can be generated when set thresholds are exceeded.
The Miro PQ41 is the ideal instrument for compliance reporting, energy audits, investigating customer complaints and fault finding.
- Certified to IEC61000-4-30, Class S
- Compact design will allow installation in constrained spaces
- AC voltages, currents, THD, Harmonic phase and magnitude, Flicker measurements.
- All weather conditions: rugged, shock resistant, portable and weatherproof (IP66).
- Voltage transients: Minimum CAT IV 600V
- > 10kV isolation to ground
- Adjustable measurement interval
- Detachable current leads
- Fixed voltage leads
- Double insulated
- High speed WiFi enables local remote configuration, real time online monitor and downloading of data.
- Graphical colour display
- RMS captures
- Phasor diagrams
- User customisable screen
- Powered from Phase A or an external DC
- 5 minutes back up time, in case of supply failure
- Gapless logging- No interruption to logging while configuring or downloading data
- Starts logging automatically upon power up.
- Memory: 8GB.
All PowerMonic PM45 current sensors (screw on versions only) can be used with the PQ41. Click here to view all compatible accessories.