The Miro PQ20 Single Phase Power Quality Logger and Analyser is a Class A, CAT IV 600V, weatherproof (IP66) instrument that is plugged into a wall socket outlet and measures voltages (phase to neutral and ground to neutral), THD, individual Harmonics, Flicker and Mains Signalling.The Miro PQ20 is excellent for compliance reporting and investigating customer complaints regarding voltage fluctuations, flickering lights, ground faults, and disturbances caused by mains signalling or ripple control signals.
- Certified to IEC61000-4-30, Class A
- Compact design and plugs into a wall socket outlet (GPO).
- All weather conditions: rugged, shock resistant, portable and weatherproof (IP66).
- Fixed voltage leads.
- Double insulated, >10kV isolation between voltage channels.
- Adjustable measurement interval.
- CAT IV 600V safety rating.
- Graphical colour display.
- User customisable screen.
- Powered by circuit being measured.
- Five minutes back up battery, in the event of supply failure.
- Gapless logging- No interruption to logging while configuring or downloading data.
- Starts logging automatically upon power up.
- Memory: 8GB.
- One touch compliance and reporting.
- Exceedance alarms when set thresholds are exceeded.
Click here to view all compatible accessories.