For more than three decades, ZES ZIMMER has been focused solely on high-precision power measurement technology. There is more to it than simply measuring current and voltage. Conventional bench top measurement instruments are often not up to the task, especially when addressing
- Common-mode rejection.
- Reliable measurements for power factor in the 0.01 range
- Sufficiently low earth capacitance to avoid interference by leakage currents.
- Guaranteed measuring accuracy across stated frequency ranges.
The ZES Zimmer LMG671 is designed specifically to address the above challenges. The ZES ZIMMER LMG671 stands out in the market for its extreme reliability, best-in-class accuracy, and maximum frequency range, ideal prerequisites for excellent results.
- Outstanding accuracy of 0.015% of measured value + 0.01% of range
- Full dynamic range of 500 µA to 32 A / 3 mV to 1000 V per channel available in single instrument
- Analog bandwidth DC up to 10 MHz
- Gapless sampling up to 18 bit and a minimal cycle time of 30ms
- Delay time between V and I input < 3ns, very precise measurements at small power factors (PF) and/or high frequencies
- Simultaneous measurement of narrow- and broadband values through innovative DualPath architecture
- Harmonics and Interharmonics up to 2000. order, as required by EN61000-4-7
- Simultaneous measurement of V, I, P values and harmonics, presentation in tabular or graphical form
- Signal filters freely configurable by frequency, type and characteristics
- Flicker measurement, interactions between grid and appliance according to EN61000-4-15
- Large and clearly arranged touchscreen GUI for intuitive handling
- Excellent connectivity via USB2.0, Gbit-LAN, and RS232
- No external sensor power supply required
- 24 months warranty