The IP66 rated Miro-F series of transformer monitors and loggers are designed for distribution transformer monitoring and offer comprehensive monitoring, including three phase voltages, currents, temperatures, THD and Flicker, with various secure communications protocols, e.g. TCP-IP, Dyn DNS, FTP, DNP3 and MQTT.
It has integrated remote cellular communications (3G/4G and optional Ethernet) and is ideal for large scale deployment.
Large scale network monitoring solutions utilising the Miro-F instruments can be implemented. to provide network engineers with accurate data for planning, operations, maintenance and network modelling purposes. All data can collected and analysed by AsMoSys, a CHK PQ proprietary database solution.
- Certified to IEC61000-4-30, Class A, Class S version available.
- Weatherproof enclosure – IP66.
- AC voltage and current measurements.
- Surface and ambient temperature probes.
- Expansion port (optional) allows for system expansion to include additional sensors, input/output controls and custom interfaces which broaden the Miro-F system platform (Miro Auxiliary I/O module required). Typical interfaces include DGA, Hydrogen and Bushing monitors.
- Powered from Phase A.
- Starts logging on power up.
- Adjustable log interval.
- Gapless logging: User can download data, clear log memory and configure the device with no interruption to logging.
- Internal backup battery: 5-minute back up time as standard, with option to extend upon request.
- Optional GPS and external antenna.
- Cellular communications options (3G/4G) are integrated within the enclosure – no additional peripherals required other than an external antenna.
- Integrated WiFi for Android and iOS mobile applications.
- Graphical colour display
- Voltage and current waveforms
- Phasor diagrams.
- Status information.
- User defined screen.
- Logged memory: 8GB