Release note – CitrusCitrus v126.96.36.199 ( Updated 2020-04-03) Please note that the Miro firmware v3.11 should be used with Citrus version v188.8.131.52 or later.
- In FTP upload configuration, show a “sample path” for an example of how files will appear on the server.
- Daily min/max: support MIN only or MAX only.
- Event view: advanced option to remove axis from event plot.
- Rename “Alarms” to “Exceedances”.
- Warn if trying to set blank log notes as footer.
- Support for ‘channel aliasing’.
- Channel naming split into multiple levels, including base name (logical channel), application-specific name and user- settable name.
- User can set name in configuration form.
- Table of all channel names in configuration form and on data view.
- All applicable areas now show the ‘new name’, or a short version of it, considering the above.
- Exceedance settings can now be scrolled when viewing configuration from a data file.
- New analysis option: X-Y scatter plot generated from any time-series chart.
- Text and arrow annotations can now support other horizontal axis types than just date-time axes.
- Add ‘distortion factor’, derived from existing power factor measurements, under Analysis → Power.
- EN50160 report: Add option for AS61000.3.100 steady-state voltage compliance
- Support split/combine axes similar to Miro data view. Split by default.