The Miro PQ45 Three Phase Power Quality Logger and Analyser is a Class A, CAT IV 600V, four voltage channel (3P + Ground + N), high precision, weatherproof (IP66) instrument that offers comprehensive power quality measurements, including Voltage Sags, Swells, Interruptions, Flicker, THD, Harmonics, Interharmonics, Temperature, Frequency, Mains Signalling, Power and Energy and Ground voltages.
Waveform and RMS captures can be generated, using various triggers, e.g. rate of change of voltage (dv/dt), sliding reference, and instantaneous voltage and current values. Alarm lists can be generated when set thresholds are exceeded.
The Miro PQ45 is WIFI enabled, comes with various communications protocols and optional integrated remote cellular communications.
The Miro PQ45, with the additional voltage channel is the instrument of choice for comprehensive power quality monitoring and is an ideal instrument for compliance reporting, energy audits, investigating customer complaints, ground fault investigations and fault finding.
- Certified to IEC61000-4-30, Class A
- Compact design will allow installation in constrained spaces
- AC and DC voltage and current measurements
- Includes a fourth voltage channel, that can be used for e.g. measuring ground to neutral
- Isolated voltage inputs (each channel has its own neutral) facilitate various wiring configurations
- Two temperature channels
- Expansion port allows for system expansion to include additional sensors, input/output controls and custom interfaces which broaden the PQ system platform. For example, interfaces include DGA, Hydrogen and Bushing monitors (Miro Auxiliary I/O Module required)
- Suitable for all weather conditions: rugged, shock resistant, portable and weatherproof (IP66).
- Safety rated to CAT IV 600V
- > 10kV isolation to ground
- > 10kV isolation between voltage channels
- Detachable voltage and current leads
- Double insulated
- All local (WiFi) and remote communications options (3G/4G) are integrated within the enclosure – no additional peripherals required other than an external antenna.
- GPS included as standard
- Graphical colour display
- Voltage and current waveforms
- Phasor diagrams
- User customisable screen
- Powered from Phase A or external DC
- Internal backup battery: 5 minute back up time as standard, with option to extend upon request.
- Gapless logging- No interruption to logging while configuring or downloading data
- Starts logging automatically upon power up.
- Concurrent logging at multiple log intervals: 10/12 cycles, 150/180 cycles, 10s, 10m, 2h, and user adjustable.
- Mains signalling included as standard.
- Memory: 8GB.
All PowerMonic PM45 accessories can be used with the Miro PQ45. Click here to view all compatible accessories.