Miro Firmware Release Notes
Miro firmware v3.16 (Updated 2022-06-20)
- Miro PQ10-T (Single voltage and temperature) model support - LCD name (if LCD is used)
- Support Fahrenheit temperature:
- Log units alongside value (in Celsius)
- Updated LCD page
- ECO-Emergency Changeover Models ECO Single Phase and ECO Three Phase, Swell detection, logging and changeovers added
- K-factor/factor-K logging added
- OTA (Over the air) updates for Sierra Wireless remote cellular modem model HL7650 added
- LCD pages for K-factors, THD and TIHD added
- 'Harmonic Loss Factor' and 'Other Stray Losses' added
- Factor-K deratings and Loss Factor deratings added
Miro firmware v3.15 (Updated 2021-03-05)
- Support Miro Auxiliary I/O Module with 4-20mA inputs.
- Add logic functions.
- Support 3-wire compensation for temperature inputs.
- Add true power factor and displacement power factor for total power.
- Add ‘quadrant power’ LCD page.
- Shift AUX indexes from 200 to 800
- Map all harmonics up to 25
- Add support for Miro 3 Phase ECO (Emergency Changeover) instrument.
- Support for all Quectel modems in the same series as EC21.
- Support for u-blox R4 series modems
- Add ‘LCD dimming after delay’ feature.
- ECO3P: ‘relay one’ now indicates emergency supply state.
- Support reversed phase rotation for unbalance calculation