Release note – CitrusCitrus v220.127.116.11 ( Updated 2018-06-27) Mirrin
- Users can select to log the minimum and maximum sample for each logging period.
- Warning added when power saving mode is off and the log interval is set to less than 5 sec.
- User-configurable alarms for Voltage, Current, Power, THD, Frequency and many more.
- Subscriptions can be applied to enable users to set firmware or software features for a unit on a temporary basis.
- Multi-parameter capture – Users can trigger a multi-parameter capture to log Voltage, Current, Power (Real, Reactive & Apparent) (per phase plus total power), Power Factor and Frequency at cycle-by-cycle intervals. (subscription feature)
- The Miro can be configured to trigger event captures from an adjustable frequency rate of change (Hz/s). (subscription feature)
- Users can select to hide the Miro’s WiFi SSID (High speed only).
- Title sizes are user-adjustable. Titles can also be added to each Add “add title to all views”.
- Data from event captures can be directly exported to CSV.