Release note – Miro firmwareMiro firmware v3.06 (Updated 2018-12-17) *
- The Miro now supports configuration level scaling. This allows the user to scale the voltage and current measurements to reflect the actual values. All following derived measurements are calculated using the scaled values which is also reflected within Citrus’ online monitor. In addition, a negative value can be used to reverse the signal.
- A ‘Configuration Change’ event has been created and will be displayed within Citrus’ event window to indicate to users if the configuration was changed throughout the logged file.
- The user can choose between AUTO/CHAP/PAP for cellular remote communications configurations. If the user choses AUTO, the cellular network will effectively lock on to the working method.
- The Miro’s LCD displays can scroll through the screens at a duration defined by the user.
- Users have different requirements when it comes to calculating THD. This firmware allows users to specify the order of harmonics that is used within the THD calculation.
- Total Interharmonic Distortion (TIHD) is now available within the Miro with this firmware release. Note that interharmonics must be available with the Miro model and selected within the configuration.