Release note – Miro firmwareMiro firmware v3.02 (Updated 2018-06-27)
- Subscriptions can be applied to enable users to set firmware or software features for a unit on a temporary basis.
- User-configurable alarms for Voltage, Current, Power, THD, Frequency and many more.
- Miro can log a ‘fast frequency change’ event which starts when the rate-of-change trigger is triggered and stops when the rate-of-change falls below half the trigger level.
- Multi-parameter capture – Users can trigger a multi-parameter capture to log Voltage, Current, Power (Real, Reactive & Apparent) (per phase plus total power), Power Factor and Frequency at cycle-by-cycle intervals. The capture duration can be up to 2-minutes long, with a 30-second pre-trigger and 90-seconds post trigger.
- Backup battery ‘state of charge’ is displayed as a percentage on the LCD screen whilst the Miro is in backup mode.
- Whilst on the RMS page, if the voltages are outside the dip and swell limits, the voltage readings are shown in red.
- Users can select to hide the Miro’s WiFi SSID (High speed WiFi only). When enabled, the user must manually type the network name and password on their device, otherwise it will not appear in the list.