Nation’s Leaders in Power Quality Monitoring
CHK Power Quality designs, manufactures, and sells a wide range of power quality monitoring equipment. Built for high performance and toughness with a focus on usability, our products are the workhorse instruments of choice for a number of power monitoring applications — from analysis to supply compliance checks and investigations, power flow studies, network asset and transformer monitoring.
Packed with unique attributes and a broad array of key features, our power quality analysers are reliable, easy to use, comprehensive, and fully supported. We offer both portable and fixed analysers, each with user-friendly interface and powerful software that greatly simplifies power quality data analysing.
Developed by CHK Power Quality, the Miro range includes high-precision instruments capable of delivering comprehensive and reliable compliance monitoring of low voltage circuits. With a compact design that accommodates applications for the modern marketplace, AC and DC voltage and current measurements, two temperature channels, and built-in WiFi to use with Miro APP, all Miro power quality analysers offer comprehensive monitoring solutions suited for commercial and industrial purposes.
Key hardware features
- Certified to IEC61000-4-30, Class A
- Compact design to meet applications for the modern marketplace and where space and accessibility are restrictive.
- AC and DC voltage and current measurements.
- Isolated voltage inputs (each channel has its own neutral) facilitate various wiring configurations.
- Two temperature channels.
- Expansion port allows for system expansion to include additional sensors, input/output controls and custom interfaces which broaden the PQ system platform. Example interfaces include DGA, Hydrogen and Bushing monitors.
- All weather conditions: rugged, shock resistant, portable and weatherproof (IP66).