Load Remote is a Remote Terminal Unit (RTU) that measures AC current in up to five (5) circuits and facilitates on-line monitoring. All data is transmitted back to a secure database utilising modern communication networks at a programmable interval. The user is provided with a web login and password and able to quickly retrieve, view and download data on-line.Load Remote is ideal for monitoring loads on circuits and switchboards to record load profiles that can be used to identify slow changing events such as long duration interruptions, outages and derive estimates of usage patterns.
Load Remote is also useful as a diagnostic tool to assess load sharing and load balancing on single and three phase systems. Load Remote is intended for applications requiring long term monitoring and where periodic site visits may not be feasible or access difficult.
Some common monitoring applications include: ac motors and pumps for pool, irrigation, lighting, data centres, air conditioning equipment and switchboards.
1. Easy to install (portable)
3. Mains power or battery operated
4. Optional current sensors
5. Software configurable
6. Optional: Temperature input (with four current channels)
1. Rated load current options: (a) Split-core CT (up to 400A); (b) Rogowski coil (500A, 1000A, 3000A)
2. Working voltage: 600V
3. Device Communications: local RS232; Remote Access: Tri-Band
UMTS (850MHz/900MHz/2100MHz); Dual-Band GSM/GPRS
4. Minimum pitching interval: 1 minute
5. Enclosure: Polycarbonate, moulded in light grey, IP65, NEMA4
6. Dimensions (W x H x D): 171mm x 121mm x 55mm.
Download: Brochure Load Remote